My husband is "nesting"

This is adorable. Kinda like he is, huh?!

My husband doesn’t even realize it, but he’s already in “nesting” mode. Last week I see him coming out of the basement storage room and he says, “Hey, take a look at this, I cleared out a bunch of stuff from inside here so we can move the treadmill in here when we need to make room for the nursery.” (Before our referral time comes we are moving our guest room into the finished bedroom in the basement which is now the workout room. Our storage room will then become the workout area.)

At first I thought to myself, “Eh, this is just Mark being Mark, he loves reorganizing things, and it should not be confused with nesting.”

However, a few days ago I got an Email from him that says this,

“At some point we should sit down and try to put together a list of items that need to get done around the house. Then, as I get free time, I can hit up the list. Ideas could be: painting basement bedroom, painting nursery, touching up paint spots around the house, etc. I am not saying I am going to get them all done ASAP, but by having the list, you can let me know which ones are the highest priority to you and I can work on knocking them out first.”

Yes, he’s definitely nesting already. I hate to tell him this, but he’s about 6-9 months ahead of schedule.

But isn’t it adorable?!

UPDATE: We are still waiting for the I-171H form. I am really trying to not think about it and just trust in God's timing. It is a challenge for me right now to just "let go and let God" but I am doing my best because I know He knows what timing is best.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS