Birthday Week


Happy Birthday to Mark and me! I turn 27 tomorrow (Thursday) and he turns 29 on Friday. I think it's kinda neat that our birthdays are so close. I don't know if he always feels the same way though, he always says we are still celebrating my birthday on his birthday, but whatever, I think it's fun to have them back-to-back. ;-)

So, I bet you can't guess what we want for our birthday's? Yep... you guessed right. I am praying praying praying so hard for a referral before Saturday. Partially because it would be a great birthday gift for both of us and also because we have a ton of people coming into town for our baby shower on Saturday and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know who our little one is so I can show him off to everyone at the party.

So if you don't mind, please send up a prayer or 2 for us. Just ask God to please help the wait for referral to end this week. We trust His timing is best of course, and we are very hopeful His timing is this week!
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS