This year, I am thankful for.....
- God. I could go on and on why I am thankful for Him. I've learned so much, but have so much more to learn. I am so amazed by what he has given me on Earth and I am so excited to see how amazing Heaven is with Him.
- My husband. We are such different people that seem to make such perfect sense together. Love you babe.
- Adoption. I really have found a 'calling' or you could say it's an 'I-know-this-is-right' kind of thing. To feel something so deep in your heart and have no idea why God gave it to you is such a wonderful feeling.
- My friends. More specifically, Tara, my Aunt J. and my sister, Erica. Tara - WOW, our friendship is honestly one of the best things in my life, no one 'gets me' like you do. Jen - I love that I can say anything to you, and although you may disagree, you listen no matter what and offer such wise pieces of advice. Erica - We've seen the best and the worst this world can hand you and have such an understanding because of that. I couldn't ask for a better sister, and I mean that.
Sorry, no pics tonight, I just felt like I should share before we head off to Traverse City for a great weekend with my awesome family!