So, I know it's getting very close to Christmas, but I would love it if some of you could venture over to my friend Kristen's blog. She is selling ornaments as a fundraiser for their adoption from Ethiopia and I would love love love if you could help! Kristen and I worked together back in my earlier news days and I just can't wait to see their journey unfold! Here's my ornament!
Melkam Genna meaning "Merry Christmas" in Amharic.
So being that it is Christmas week things are busy over here. We have several parties this weekend with family and a big Christmas show at our church as well. (For information on attending that show, go here, it's a pretty sweet experience if you ask me.) We decided we are going to stay home as a family this year for New Year's Eve, and I'm pretty excited about it! I'm thinking movies, popcorn and lots of snuggling with my boys!
Next up is Eli's Birthday in January, can you believe this little man is almost 2 already?! Wow time flies...

Next up is Eli's Birthday in January, can you believe this little man is almost 2 already?! Wow time flies...